Katso Media is sensitive to the private nature of information you provide to us over the Internet. When you respond to our advertisements and use the website you may be providing the Company with your personally identifiable information, such as name, company details, phone number, address and e-mail address. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen. In addition, our web servers may automatically collect website and digital marketing usage information from you when you visit our website and digital pages, and by continuing to use the website and digital pages you consent to the Company collecting such information. Website and digital pages usage information informs us how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our website and digital pages, including the number and frequency of users to each webpage, their IP address and the length of their stays.
We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide the Company with other information about you that is available to us, including website usage information and information from other sources. We will use this information for lawful purposes only:
- To enable us to improve your experience on the website and digital pages
- To improve and develop new products, features and services
- To provide marketing with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns
- To allow us to personalise the advertising users see, based on their personal characteristics or preferences
- For statistical and other purposes
- For marketing purposes, where permitted by existing South African legislation, and according to restrictions prescribed by the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008
- By using the website and digital pages you agree that we may share such information with third parties to help us improve our content and for the purposes listed.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personally identifiable information. We will retain information and details of any third party to whom it is disclosed for one year after it is last used, and will destroy obsolete information.
You may review and update the personally identifiable information you provide to us as part of the registration process by accessing your registration information.